History of Shishe Gaz ( shoga.co )
Shishe Gaz Company was registered as a joint-stock company on 12-4-1960 in Tehran’s Industrial Property and Registration Department under Letter No. 7296 dated 12-5-1960. In the following, the type of company was changed to a private limited company on 10-22-1971 and again on 9-5-1977 it was converted to a public company and on 8-21-1990 it was accepted in the Tehran Stock Exchange with the national company ID number 10100889278 . At present, the company is one of the subsidiary units of the mother specialized in expanding the food industry of Sina, and its final controlling unit is the Foundation of the Underprivileged of the Islamic Revolution.
The main center of this company is located in Tehran, km 3 of the special road and the company’s factory is located in Tehran, Shams Abad Industrial Town, Sarvostan Blvd., Golsarkh 12. The subject of the company’s activity according to Article 5 of the articles of incorporation of the factory is to produce all kinds of bottles, crystals and other glass products and to engage in any type of activity that is directly or indirectly necessary or useful for the above purposes.
Currently, Shamsabad factory is active with two furnaces. Phase 1 of the Shamsabad factory includes a furnace with a nominal capacity of 150 tons per day with two forming lines of 10 sections of two pieces and one forming line of 8 sections of two pieces, which has been officially put into operation since November 2013. Phase 2 includes a furnace with a nominal capacity of 240 tons per day, with a 10-section three-piece forming line and two 8-section three-piece forming lines, which was officially put into operation from April 2022, and from April 2023, the production of green beer in this phase. it has begun.
Quality management system policy statement
Shishe Gaz Company is one of the first and largest manufacturers of all kinds of glass containers for food and beverage packaging, with more than half a century of experience in Iran and the Middle East. In order to provide the interests of the shareholders and the board of directors, this company is obliged to improve the quality as much as possible and to satisfy the domestic and foreign customers, as well as fulfill its social responsibilities by focusing its products and services on the issues of improving quality and preventing harm. He knows about the environment and respecting the relevant legal requirements. For this purpose, the implementation, implementation and improvement of the requirements of the quality management system and the environmental management system based on the international standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 have been put at the top of their work and committed themselves to meet the needs and expectations of all internal stakeholders. and external, continuously improving the effectiveness of established systems, improving customer satisfaction, preventing pollution and maintaining environmental conditions, and reducing the effects of the organization’s performance on environmental factors.
For this purpose, the management of the company has determined the goals mentioned below as the main strategies of the organization and announced them at the organization level:
1. Understanding the needs and demands of customers and continuous and efficient communication with customers from the beginning and commitment to provide services on time and increase their satisfaction level.
2. Developing market share through market research, introducing commercial brands and providing diverse and high-quality products.
3. Striving for continuous learning, innovation and improvement through self-evaluation, identification, measurement and optimization of factors affecting product quality, updating and applying the system of analysis, evaluation and use of the results.
4. Providing a suitable working environment and developing and improving human resources by increasing the specialized knowledge of employees, improving the level of awareness and quality and environmental culture, and creating areas of participation and motivation of employees in line with the excellence of the organization in such a way that each of his employees Contribute to the achievement of the organization’s goals.
5. Commitment to continuous improvement and prevention of environmental pollution and reduction and elimination of risks and pollution of water, soil and air.
6. Applying appropriate methods in order to optimally use energy, financial resources, human resources and reduce waste and waste.
7. Investment, allocation and optimal management of resources in order to improve productivity within the framework of laws and regulations, maintain and develop cooperation with related institutions, organizations and specialized associations in order to create more value for all stakeholders.
8. Proper and effective exploitation of information and communication capitals in order to maximize the productivity of organizational capitals and human capitals of company management while participating in the creation, development and establishment of quality and environmental management systems with attention to monitoring and revision. It emphasizes the realization of this statement at all levels of the company. And in this regard, in order to apply continuous monitoring and meet the needs of the quality and environmental management system, he appoints a representative with full authority for quality and environmental issues, and it is emphasized to dear colleagues at all levels of the organization, to do their best in To cooperate with them.
Board of Directors
first name and last name : Ali Asghar Mehrabi Alamdari
Job title : Chairman of the Board
Education : Master of Mechanics
Agent : Foundation of the oppressed of the Islamic Revolution
Email : : firstname.lastname@example.org
first name and last name : Hosein Tourang
Job title : Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors
Education : PhD in mechanics
Agent : Sina Food Industries Holding
Email : : email@example.com
first name and last name : Shahab Ghaderi
Job title : Mandatory member of the board of directors
Education : Master of Accounting
Agent : Peyvan Tejarat Atieh Iranian
Email : : firstname.lastname@example.org
first name and last name : Majid Atashgar
Job title: non-obligatory member
Education : Master of Accounting
Agent : Iran’s national investment
Email : : email@example.com
first name and last name : Jafar Savaedi
Job title : Non-obligatory member
Education : Master of private law
Agent : Rah Negar KhavarMianeh Pars
Email : : firstname.lastname@example.org